In the island of Phuket throughout the year a wide variety of festivals are celebrated but the biggest event is New Year celebrations. All over Phuket including the pristine white beaches are turned into a party zone which includes firework displays, barbeques, gala dinners and live entertainment. High profile party venues include places like Catch beach club on Surin beach and O2 beach club on Ao Chalong. If you don’t want to spend much money then you can head to the biggest free party on Patong beach. On New Year Eve if you are in Phuket then you can never run out of fun.
Steps to follow while choosing a car for rent in Phuket
The following are the steps to follow before choosing a car rental service during New Years Eve:
- Choose an agency which offers first class insurance plan as it will cover everything. During New Years Eve anything can happen so to be on the safe side it is advisable to think extensively about the security and safety.
- Don’t drink and drive as it can be dangerous.
- It is advisable to hire a driver as he will take you to the best party places in the island.
- Don’t forget to follow the traffic rules of Phuket and ask the driver to do the same.
Tips to be save during New Years in Phuket
The following are the tips to be safe during New Years in Phuket:
- Arrange for transportation before going out on this night. Meet your driver and get his business card or his number so that you can contact him whenever needed.
- If you go to a venue don’t bet with the bartenders as losing can lead to you paying for the most costly drink.
- Do not allow anyone to take your credit card in the bar as it can get misused. Use portable machines to pay for your bills.
Phuket: The perfect place to celebrate New Years
New Years can be described as one of the most awaited event all around the world including in Phuket. New Years is a fun event and the parties held on the beautiful beaches in Phuket gives you the opportunity to have a blast. The transportation services are also very affordable and Cheap Phuket car rent services makes it more convenient. So if you want to have a blast but don’t want to spend much then do visit this province of Thailand during this New Years.